The following information is borrowed from the March 1989 issue of ZZAP! 64
© ZZAP! 64 Ltd / Newsfield 1989
Just who does this madcap, zany, completely hatstand creature think she
is? Why does she wear those skirts? Does she think she's a girl
or something? And is there any cure? Well, let's face it, there's
something inexplicably different about her - 10 things, in fact, that
out useless team of rubbish investigators have unearthed from the refuse
tip of sordid computer journalism.
- Kati once had a fight with a pound of bacon - after ten rounds, the
bacon won out on points. Since then, she has been a vegetarian.
- Our far out girly opinion merchant cuts the heads off dogs, puts them on
spikes and feeds them to the pigeons which hang around ZZAP! Towers.
- Then she cuts the heads off the pigeons and feeds them to Maff.
- The one they call 'stupid' once tried to add 2 + 2 and got 1,893,465!!!!
- Kati is a girl (ie, one of them things that's different from
- The offensive Hamza creature is often seen hanging around Ludlow's vast
Roman sewer-system, counting the number of dead rates and faeces that
- Kati Hamza's name rhymes with the words 'Fatty Hamza' - but she isn't
fat in any way (unlike the Editor).
- If you rearrange most of the letters in Kati's full name you get the
anagram, 'Ha! I am Tarzan'.
- Kati's previous boyfriends include Johnny Telegraph-Pole, our own Ken D
Fish and Eric Smallbottom.
- Kati's favourite joke is 'Why did the koala bear fall out of the tree?'
but she can never remember the punchline!!