The following information is borrowed from the January 1989 issue of ZZAP! 64
© ZZAP! 64 Ltd / Newsfield 1989
Heyyyy! My maaaaaan! Yup, this month it's the turn of Flint's most
famous son to be pinned down under the magnifying glasses of
ZZAP Research Department (Serious Investigations Branch). He may be cool,
he may be Rad, but did you know that his favourite pastimes include
exchanging anecdotes with ageing sheep, eating raw eggs with whisky and
laughing at the wrong moment? Weellll, there you go. Here's another
brace of pheasant-like facts about everyone's favourite adopted
- As a baby, 'Maff' was suckled by a race of mountain gorillas, after he
crash landed in Central Africa during a freak storm.
- He regularly attended an AA-sponsored 'drying out' camp - when he was
only 5 year old! His reputation for drinking hard water is legendary in
the street where he lives.
- Matthew's gargantuan appendages have sired 25 puppies - he is also know
as Dawnkee Dique, Big Maff and The Big Dipper.
- Everyone's favourite Rad-Lad has hated snakes ever since he had a close
shave with a swiftly-moving anaconda at primary school.
- His full name is Matthew Paul Alphonso Giovanni Ricardo Perry Como
Doublespeed Tapedeck Pneumatic Rotating Head Evans'.
- He is a weirdo, and has been shunned by society many times.
- Our local Romeo recently fall in love with a Ludlovian girl: for 2 weeks
he stared out of the window, lost weight, pined, sighed and tripped over
- Maff is currently growing his hair long again to celebrate the 19th
anniversary of the passing of the 60s.
- He is currently ZZAP!'s most popular reviewer, as revealed by a recent
- No he's not.